Comcast and Mississippi Coding Academies have partnered to create Veterans Code, a tuition-free, 20-week course in Front-End Development that will begin in June, 2019. We are seeking qualifying low-income veterans who are interested in learning a skill that will immediately make them marketable and employable in the computer tech industry. No Experience is necessary and laptops will be provided. If you or someone you know is interested in enrolling in this evening course located in downtown Jackson, please apply below or contact Herbert Brown at 769-300-1534.
- 5-month, work-like environment—five nights a week
- The cost of training is covered for qualified candidates thanks to the generous support provided by Comcast
- coding curriculum and soft-skills (workplace) training
- site visits to local companies
- speakers and mentors from local companies and other partners